Content that connects and engages
Content marketing is an effective way to reach target markets—so effective that everyone is doing it and breaking through is more challenging than ever. And let's not forget the many other communication needs in business.
If you feel overwhelmed by the demands or discouraged by your results, remember FastBlurb. We'll make sure you have a point and get to it, by developing the right messages for the right audience at the right time.
What is a blurb?
A dense amount of descriptive text that communicates what needs to be understood.
FastBlurb approach to business content and communication
"Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee and just as hard to sleep after."
Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Content marketing and communication services
Banish content that's blah or wha!?
- Lack of clarity, meaning and purpose for a given audience.
- Poor structure and word choice that obscures your message and value proposition.
- Not enough emotional appeal to add meaning and back up the data and logic.
Create content that resonates
- Play to audience needs, perceptions, and aspirations—why should they care?
- Inject more personality, humor, and authenticity into your content.
- Satisfy the quest for meaningful answers and information.
"Cate's writing and editing skills are among the best. She can quickly assess and understand any business idea, finding competitors and crafting messages that resonate with decision-makers and target audience needs and desires. Her writing is a pleasure to read."
Entrepreneur and CEO of ModulApps
Contact me to request writing samples:
- Articles for blogs, social networks and other media
- Speeches and slide decks
- Reports and case studies
No more random acts of content
Content creation is vital to business-to-business branding, digital marketing and lead generation. FastBlurb services for writing, presenting and planning are focused on breaking through with clarity, brevity and style. And because we work with a select number of clients, you'll get personalized attention.