Articles and blogs, slide decks, case studies, white papers—every business is in the content creation business, even when they're not, because blurbs and descriptions for brochures, websites and pitches are a necessity.
When you need writing, editing and other content creation support, remember FastBlurb. We'll transform your thinking and expertise into succinct, meaningful messages that break through the noise and capture the attention of your target audience, while easing the burdens that slow you down and get in your way.
Business content that's blah or wha?? or simply unable to make a connection
- Lack of clarity, meaning and purpose for a given audience
- Poor structure and word choice, obscuring the message and value proposition
- Not enough style and emotional appeal to back up the data and resonate with decision-makers
Business content that informs, enlightens and resonates with people
- Play to audience needs, perceptions and aspirations—make it more about them, less about you
- Inject more personality, humor and authenticity into your content
- Start strong, finish strong and keep the middle lean
Since brevity is the soul of wit, and tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes, I will be brief.
"Cate's writing and editing skills are among the best. She can quickly assess and understand any business idea, finding competitors and crafting messages that resonate with decision-makers and target audience needs and desires. Her writing is a pleasure to read."
Entrepreneur and CEO of ModulApps
No more random acts of content
Remember FastBlurb for services and resources to help you communicate with brevity, clarity and style. We work with a select number of clients, assuring personal attention and delivering big messages in small packages.